My review of Fringe is running in today’s edition of the Tufts Daily. After nearly two months off the air, the sci-fi series came back strong with “Peter,” a great mix of mythology and character development, giving us the story of how alternate-Peter came to live in “over here” while giving John Noble an hour-long showcase for his many talents. You can read the review here.
- To be the people who order Voss instead if tap water at dinner. 4 hours ago
- One time @bjnovak was seated behind me at a graduation at @TuftsUniversity. 13 hours ago
- @KaraRBrown Per PBS, it's "simply not true." popwatch.ew.com/2013/05/15/did… But that's a strange rumor for him to start about himself. 4 days ago
- @leighrice "He leaves thirteen grandchildren," though he could never get a handle on that Leigh... :) 5 days ago
- RT @leighrice: legacy.com/obituaries/nhr… <3 5 days ago