Below is an excerpt from my review of Parks and Recreation that ran in today’s edition of the Tufts Daily. The article is the latest edition of “Second Chances,” a semi−recurring feature that looks at TV shows that deserve a second chance from viewers. Their ratings may be low, but their quality is high, so if you tuned out early on, here’s our case for why you should give each show another try.
- @Support Mac OS Twitter app says "Error: unauthorized" when I try to log in. Username/password correct. Is there a fix? 1 day ago
- To be the people who order Voss instead if tap water at dinner. 1 day ago
- One time @bjnovak was seated behind me at a graduation at @TuftsUniversity. 2 days ago
- @KaraRBrown Per PBS, it's "simply not true." popwatch.ew.com/2013/05/15/did… But that's a strange rumor for him to start about himself. 5 days ago
- @leighrice "He leaves thirteen grandchildren," though he could never get a handle on that Leigh... :) 6 days ago