The 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards were handed out Sunday night, so in the 24-hour news cycle, they’re old news at this point. But since I posted my hopes and predictions that afternoon before the show, I wanted to do a quick follow-up to evaluate my prognosticating skills and to share some brief thoughts on the winners and losers.
- To be the people who order Voss instead if tap water at dinner. 16 hours ago
- One time @bjnovak was seated behind me at a graduation at @TuftsUniversity. 1 day ago
- @KaraRBrown Per PBS, it's "simply not true." popwatch.ew.com/2013/05/15/did… But that's a strange rumor for him to start about himself. 4 days ago
- @leighrice "He leaves thirteen grandchildren," though he could never get a handle on that Leigh... :) 5 days ago
- RT @leighrice: legacy.com/obituaries/nhr… <3 5 days ago