Below is an excerpt from my review of Parks and Recreation that ran in today’s edition of the Tufts Daily. The article is the latest edition of “Second Chances,” a semi−recurring feature that looks at TV shows that deserve a second chance from viewers. Their ratings may be low, but their quality is high, so if you tuned out early on, here’s our case for why you should give each show another try.
- @KaraRBrown Per PBS, it's "simply not true." popwatch.ew.com/2013/05/15/did… But that's a strange rumor for him to start about himself. 2 days ago
- @leighrice "He leaves thirteen grandchildren," though he could never get a handle on that Leigh... :) 3 days ago
- RT @leighrice: legacy.com/obituaries/nhr… <3 3 days ago
- RT @mollyeichel: #TinaMoan RT @straintest Well, well, well. Bob's Burgers Season 2 is now up on Netflix. Go get your burger on, everyone. 1 week ago
- If #GameofThrones were a network drama, we'd be building toward the reveal of "WHO BUILT THE WALL?" 1 week ago