- RT @moryan: Good piece on Daenerys storyline in #GoT. Articulates some things that rolled around in my brain during finale http://t.co/rElv… 1 week ago
- Jealous of all those at the #FNL panel at #ATXTVS2. Sounds worth the price of admission alone. 1 week ago
- @Royi88 There's this article about Dads & Grads you HAVE to read! 2 weeks ago
- @TVMoJoe @vulture So what did keep it from happening, if not financials? 2 weeks ago
- @becs1024 @rebsanti Haha thanks! 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Ed O’Neill
The 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards will be handed out tonight, during a ceremony airing on NBC and hosted by Glee star (and Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy nominee) Jane Lynch. Just in time for the show, then, I’ve put together a list of my predictions for who will win, as well as my hopes for some upset winners.
Although it was pushed back about 20 minutes to make room for President Obama’s national address regarding the Tuscon shootings, Modern Family still aired a new episode last night (unfortunately, the same cannot be said of Cougar Town), and I have a review of it after the jump.