My review of Fringe is running in today’s edition of the Tufts Daily. After nearly two months off the air, the sci-fi series came back strong with “Peter,” a great mix of mythology and character development, giving us the story of how alternate-Peter came to live in “over here” while giving John Noble an hour-long showcase for his many talents. You can read the review here.
- @KaraRBrown But he said yesterday that some testimony was "troubling"! What more could we ask for?! 7 months ago
- RT @SethAbramson: Retweet if you want networks to stop booking Kellyanne Conway, the first U.S. presidential counselor to openly advocate l… 12 months ago
- @SenGillibrand Thanks, @SenGillibrand, for taking a stand. @SenSchumer, please follow suit! 12 months ago
- @TWC_Help Live in Harlem, NYC. Internet is down, I've restarted modem/router (combo) twice now with no luck. Service outage? 12 months ago
- @rolandsmartin Hi- producing a PBS doc and interested in licensing this clip from your show: newsone.com/3427589/pastor… Could you help connect? 1 year ago