Below is an excerpt from my review of Parks and Recreation that ran in today’s edition of the Tufts Daily. The article is the latest edition of “Second Chances,” a semi−recurring feature that looks at TV shows that deserve a second chance from viewers. Their ratings may be low, but their quality is high, so if you tuned out early on, here’s our case for why you should give each show another try.
- RT @SethAbramson: Retweet if you want networks to stop booking Kellyanne Conway, the first U.S. presidential counselor to openly advocate l… 4 months ago
- @SenGillibrand Thanks, @SenGillibrand, for taking a stand. @SenSchumer, please follow suit! 4 months ago
- @TWC_Help Live in Harlem, NYC. Internet is down, I've restarted modem/router (combo) twice now with no luck. Service outage? 4 months ago
- @rolandsmartin Hi- producing a PBS doc and interested in licensing this clip from your show: newsone.com/3427589/pastor… Could you help connect? 5 months ago
- Hi @Lin_Manuel! We're doing a PBS doc re: race & police brutality. Any chance we could set up an intv - y'know, in all your free time ;) ? 11 months ago