Two of NBC’s new comedies, Up All Night and Free Agents, premiered Wednesday night in a special post-America’s Got Talent time slot (a move that seemed to benefit the former more than the latter). It’s been a couple days at this point, but I have some quick thoughts on each after the jump.
- @KaraRBrown But he said yesterday that some testimony was "troubling"! What more could we ask for?! 1 year ago
- RT @SethAbramson: Retweet if you want networks to stop booking Kellyanne Conway, the first U.S. presidential counselor to openly advocate l… 1 year ago
- @SenGillibrand Thanks, @SenGillibrand, for taking a stand. @SenSchumer, please follow suit! 1 year ago
- @TWC_Help Live in Harlem, NYC. Internet is down, I've restarted modem/router (combo) twice now with no luck. Service outage? 1 year ago
- @rolandsmartin Hi- producing a PBS doc and interested in licensing this clip from your show: newsone.com/3427589/pastor… Could you help connect? 1 year ago