The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards will take place on Sunday, starting at 8 p.m., on NBC. The Hollywood Foreign Press Association, which presents the awards, is, well, foreign press, so the nominations and winners are often a bit skewed. Additionally, since most of the voting body covers film, and not television, the TV categories are especially hard to predict. Nevertheless, I’m going to give it a shot after the jump — and you can give your own predictions in the comments.
- RT @SethAbramson: Retweet if you want networks to stop booking Kellyanne Conway, the first U.S. presidential counselor to openly advocate l… 1 month ago
- @SenGillibrand Thanks, @SenGillibrand, for taking a stand. @SenSchumer, please follow suit! 1 month ago
- @TWC_Help Live in Harlem, NYC. Internet is down, I've restarted modem/router (combo) twice now with no luck. Service outage? 1 month ago
- @rolandsmartin Hi- producing a PBS doc and interested in licensing this clip from your show: newsone.com/3427589/pastor… Could you help connect? 2 months ago
- Hi @Lin_Manuel! We're doing a PBS doc re: race & police brutality. Any chance we could set up an intv - y'know, in all your free time ;) ? 8 months ago