- @leighrice They really are superhuman 10 months ago
- @KaraRBrown But he said yesterday that some testimony was "troubling"! What more could we ask for?! 3 years ago
- @SenGillibrand Thanks, @SenGillibrand, for taking a stand. @SenSchumer, please follow suit! 3 years ago
- @TWC_Help Live in Harlem, NYC. Internet is down, I've restarted modem/router (combo) twice now with no luck. Service outage? 3 years ago
- @rolandsmartin Hi- producing a PBS doc and interested in licensing this clip from your show: newsone.com/3427589/pastor… Could you help connect? 3 years ago
Category Archives: Modern Family
I’m on spring break, so I don’t want to spend too much time writing my review this week, but I figure I should post something just to stay up-to-date. So, after a two-week break, Modern Family was back with a new episode last night, and I have a quick review of it after the jump.
There was a new episode of Modern Family last night, and I have a review of it after the jump.
Although it was pushed back about 20 minutes to make room for President Obama’s national address regarding the Tuscon shootings, Modern Family still aired a new episode last night (unfortunately, the same cannot be said of Cougar Town), and I have a review of it after the jump.