- @KaraRBrown But he said yesterday that some testimony was "troubling"! What more could we ask for?! 3 months ago
- RT @SethAbramson: Retweet if you want networks to stop booking Kellyanne Conway, the first U.S. presidential counselor to openly advocate l… 8 months ago
- @SenGillibrand Thanks, @SenGillibrand, for taking a stand. @SenSchumer, please follow suit! 8 months ago
- @TWC_Help Live in Harlem, NYC. Internet is down, I've restarted modem/router (combo) twice now with no luck. Service outage? 8 months ago
- @rolandsmartin Hi- producing a PBS doc and interested in licensing this clip from your show: newsone.com/3427589/pastor… Could you help connect? 9 months ago
Category Archives: Modern Family
I’m on spring break, so I don’t want to spend too much time writing my review this week, but I figure I should post something just to stay up-to-date. So, after a two-week break, Modern Family was back with a new episode last night, and I have a quick review of it after the jump.