- @KaraRBrown But he said yesterday that some testimony was "troubling"! What more could we ask for?! 1 month ago
- RT @SethAbramson: Retweet if you want networks to stop booking Kellyanne Conway, the first U.S. presidential counselor to openly advocate l… 6 months ago
- @SenGillibrand Thanks, @SenGillibrand, for taking a stand. @SenSchumer, please follow suit! 6 months ago
- @TWC_Help Live in Harlem, NYC. Internet is down, I've restarted modem/router (combo) twice now with no luck. Service outage? 6 months ago
- @rolandsmartin Hi- producing a PBS doc and interested in licensing this clip from your show: newsone.com/3427589/pastor… Could you help connect? 7 months ago
Tag Archives: Ed O’Neill
The 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards will be handed out tonight, during a ceremony airing on NBC and hosted by Glee star (and Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy nominee) Jane Lynch. Just in time for the show, then, I’ve put together a list of my predictions for who will win, as well as my hopes for some upset winners.
Although it was pushed back about 20 minutes to make room for President Obama’s national address regarding the Tuscon shootings, Modern Family still aired a new episode last night (unfortunately, the same cannot be said of Cougar Town), and I have a review of it after the jump.