2011 looks like it will be a great year for TV. Breaking Bad will launch its fourth season this summer, and Mad Men (which I caught up on over my winter break) will start its fifth sometime later this year. Not even counting those late returners, though, there are a bunch of mid-season shows beginning over the next couple months: old ones that are starting new seasons or returning from the winter hiatus, and a whole crop of newcomers that look promising. I have a list of my 5 most anticipated mid-season series, new and returning, after the jump.
- @KaraRBrown But he said yesterday that some testimony was "troubling"! What more could we ask for?! 2 years ago
- @SenGillibrand Thanks, @SenGillibrand, for taking a stand. @SenSchumer, please follow suit! 2 years ago
- @TWC_Help Live in Harlem, NYC. Internet is down, I've restarted modem/router (combo) twice now with no luck. Service outage? 2 years ago
- @rolandsmartin Hi- producing a PBS doc and interested in licensing this clip from your show: newsone.com/3427589/pastor… Could you help connect? 2 years ago
- Hi @Lin_Manuel! We're doing a PBS doc re: race & police brutality. Any chance we could set up an intv - y'know, in all your free time ;) ? 3 years ago